JACQUELOT PE occurs at all levels of your project, from the specification definition to the functional prototype through phases of design, sizing by numerical simulation, plans or even normative certification files. Equipped with the latest digital design tools and combining the skills of doctors, engineers and technicians making up the team, JACQUELOT PE is at your disposal for questions.
Specialized in antenna systems manufacturing and measurement, Antennas workshop offers all the human and material resources required for RF implementation, manufacturing and antenna measurement.
- Special Assemblies (formulation and processing of absorbent foams, micro wiring, board manufacturing, global integration, mechanical assembly ...)
- Gold wire micro-wiring
- Welding on microwave balun
- Series production of antennas
- Wiring and coaxial connections manufacturing
- Test and Measurement of RF antennas in anechoic chamber with means of microwave measurements and 3D measurement mast
Intended for custom RF frequency bands from 500MHz to 40GHz, the Anechoic chamber allows testing and measurement of any equipment as part of a production or an occasional rental.
The Design Office includes the skills needed to support multidisciplinary projects including : Mechanics, Materials, Electronics, Optronics and Radiofrequency applied to development projects of your equipment , tools , subassemblies involving one of our businesses. Certified ISO 9001 and EN 9100 , the company applies the most efficient process to get results up to the expectations and challenges of its clients both in numerical study in prototype construction.
Our services :
- Functional analysis
- Design and Development
- Calculation and simulation
- Method and Process Engineering
- Project management
- Technical assistance
- Retail CAD file
- Functional Prototyping
Workshop specializing in the implementation of robustification process. With competence and proven experience in the implementation of polymer and composite materials, the Electronics Packaging workshop realizes the production of your Packaging from the simplest to the most complex.
- Coating, Cast and gravity molding, vacuum, pressure, hot melt
- Bonding of heat sinks
- Shielded by metal cover or metallized plastic hood
- Formulation of absorbents cut by cutting table or laser
- Structuration with laser by sublimation ( Fiber laser 30 W )
- Technical Painting ( aeronautical radio compatible ... )
- Dielectric powder paint by electrostatic deposition
- Custom Screen Printing
To produce electronic assemblies, the Wiring and Integration workshop has the means and skills to produce, integrate and test electronic boards, harnesses, specific cables, coaxial connection.
- Design and modification of electronic cards (traditional and SMD)
- Wired cabling
- Coaxial links manufacturing
- Mechanical assembly
- Supply Management
- Osolescence treatment
- Test, measurement and qualification